One of the most extensive service lists in the state!
We are proud to offer one of the most extensive service lists in the state! Our services include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Company, conversation and companionship
- Ensuring that medications, etc. are taken on time
- Fun activities and community engagement
- Light housekeeping and similar household tasks
- Personal care, bathing and related support
- Preparing meals and ensuring proper nutrition
- Shopping, laundry and similar errands
Formerly referred to as waivers, now Insurance Companies perform those same functions.
For Philadelphia and the Surrounding counties these Insurances companies listed below replaced the old waiver system. The Harrisburg, Reading and Allentown offices transitioned away from the waiver services and began utilizing the Insurance company module effective January 1st, 2020. The Home Care Waivers have been replaced by the Insurance companies listed below. They will provide the same services and in most cases even better services for YOU the consumer.
- Pa Health and Wellness
These waivers listed below are no longer utilized by the Department of Home and Community Based Services.
- Act 150
- Aging Waiver
- Obra Waiver
- Commcare Waiver
- Independence Waiver
- Attendant Care Waiver
Listed below are additional Services offered by insurance companies Keystone, UPMC and Pa Health and Wellness. Again these insurance companies replace the waivers listed above.
The services provided by the Insurance companies are determined on a needs basis. Individuals can be approved for any of the following and there is no limit on how many of these services can be received by any single beneficiary:
- Adult Daily Living Services / Adult Day Care
- Attendant Care (Personal Care)
- Community Transition Services (Moving Assistance)
- Companion Services (Escort)
- Coordination of Services
- Environmental Accessibility Modifications (Home and / or Vehicle)
- Financial Management Services
- Home Health Services
- Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Meal Delivery (Hot or Prepared)
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Personal Emergency Response (PER) System
- Respite Care Services (Temporary Caregiver Relief)