One of the most extensive service lists in the state!
We are proud to offer one of the most extensive service lists in the state! Our services include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Company, conversation and companionship
- Ensuring that medications, etc. are taken on time
- Fun activities and community engagement
- Light housekeeping and similar household tasks
- Personal care, bathing and related support
- Preparing meals and ensuring proper nutrition
- Shopping, laundry and similar errands
Formerly referred to as waivers, now Insurance Companies perform those same functions.
For Philadelphia and the Surrounding countries these Insurances companies listed below replaced the old system. The Harrisburg, Reading and Allentown offices transitioned away from the waiver services and began utilizing the Insurance company module effective January 1st, 2020. The Home Care Waivers have been replaced by the Insurance companies listed below. The provide the same services and in most cases even better services for YOU the customer.
- Pa Health and Wellness
These waivers listed below are no longer utilized by the Department of Home and Community Based Services.
- Act 150
- Aging Waiver
- Obra Waiver
- Commcare Waiver
- Independence Waiver
- Attendant Care Waiver